The administrator of personal data is:
The farm of the Chronów Vineyard Anna Cybulska
32-720 Nowy Wiśnicz
Tax ID. 508 000 57 45
tel. 691 974 741
Agritourism Vineyard Chronów Michał Chrząstek
32-720 Nowy Wiśnicz
Tax ID. 9910146030
tel. 691 974 741
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer. Inspector's contact details:
Anna Cybulska, Tel. 691 974 741, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and answering requests, and electronic or telephone contact to present the current offer;
4. The categories of personal data include, among others name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the process / service / project;
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator: IT service provider;
6. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to the processing of data;
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1);
10. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling;
11. The data comes from the data subjects;
12. Providing your personal data is voluntary;
13. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
14. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user's end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
15. Service operatorThe Chronów Vineyard FarmandAgritourism Winnica Chronów is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website.
17. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
18. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device by default.
19. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some functions of the website's website.
20. The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
21. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
22. More detailed information on cookies is available on the website cookies.org.pl- the content of the document in the field of cookies policy is based on the materials available on this website.